Monday, July 17, 2006

Are you a NEWBIE at Internet Marketing

Are you a NEWBIE at Internet Marketing
Copyright © James Howard


I have been marketing online for just over a year at the
time of writing this and I still sometimes consider myself
a newbie.

There is so much to be learnt about internet marketing that
I might always feel this way, that does not mean that I
don't believe in myself but I do try to learn something new
everyday, as they say knowledge is power in this case
knowledge is the power to earn money the more you learn
about marketing the better you will become so the more you
will be able to earn.
Every day that I do not learn something new I am not happy
for I believe that is money lost, who can afford to loose
money these days. If I am still able to learn something new
every day then surely I must still be a newbie. Am I? Who
knows. I am not according to the definition of the word.

NEWB~IE: One that is new to something, especially a novice
at using computer technology or the Internet.

I have more knowledge than some but I am still a novice
compared to others. That is way I sometimes feel like a
newbie.
So for those of you that consider yourself a newbie or even
if you don't there is still something to be learnt today.

Remember if you don't learn something new today then you
will have lost money. Let me help you learn that something
new today so you will be on your way to earning more money.

ARE YOU A NEWBIE?
YOU DECIDE.
Affiliate Marketing tips






-----------------------------------------------------------------
To find the best home based business ideas and
opportunities so you can work at home visit:

jamesh1912.payitforward4profits.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Mr. Clegg said...

Maybe the term "newbie" is a perpetual reality in the online marketplace where change is so rapid and consistent. Is a new term needed?
-Jason Clegg, Mindful Entrepreneur